Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Vance Joins Dexter for Multi-Episode Arc

Go down

Chris Vance Joins Dexter for Multi-Episode Arc Empty Chris Vance Joins Dexter for Multi-Episode Arc

Post  frankene Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:32 pm

Dexter has cast British Battlestar Galactica dvd actor Chris Vance in a multi-episode arc.

Dexter's search for Stargate Atlantis dvd box set atonement and 4 other things you'll see in Season 5

The Showtime series, which has James Bond 007 dvd box set had nearly as many casting announcements for its fifth season as Dexter has Charmed dvd box set
had victims, will welcome Vance as Cole, an articulate personal aide to a popular business man. He'll appear in at least three episodes, a rep for the series confirms.

Vance, 38, recently guest Will and Grace complete box set starred on Burn Notice, and played a memorable role as TK on Fox's Prison Break. He joins a line-up Babylon 5 complete dvd set of guest stars this season that includes Johnny Lee Miller, April Lee Hernandez, Shawn Hatosy, Julia Stiles, Katherine Moennig and Peter Weller.

Dexter begins Season Buffy dvd box set 5 with world's worst alibi

While Edie Falco says she isn't sure a Sopranos movie is going to happen, she's on board if it is.

Check out photos from The Sopranos

"I think it's not going to Las Vegas dvd box set materialize, but stranger things have happened," Falco tells The Hollywood Reporter. "I would definitely MI5 Spooks dvd boxset be interested in being involved; I'm pretty good at rolling with the punches. I would Project Runway seasons 1-7 dvd box set be fine if it never happened, but I would also love to go back there and see all the MacGyver complete series people I love again. Who knows? I'm not the one making the decisions and I would jump at the chance to participate."

ABBA star Bjorn Ulvaeus has hit The OC complete series out at Simon Cowell's music reality shows, branding the TV contests "cruel" and guilty of producing "mainstream" acts. The Glee dvd box set singer/songwriter is not a fan of the music mogul's shows, including "American Idol" and "The X Factor", and has urged budding pop stars to avoid auditioning.

He tells Britain's Mail the king of queen dvd on Sunday newspaper, "It is very cruel and very often the contestants are given the wrong sort of advice. I don't like the way a young person is standing there and is sometimes humiliated." He further reasons, Dollhouse dvd box set "And then they are given advice by someone who is not an expert in any way. Maybe they get the impression that this is the way it had to be, which is wrong. Everyone should pursue whatever is original in oneself. That's the way for a long life in music."

He also accuses the reality series' JAG dvd box set makers of killing originality in music, stating "Such shows want to polish off anything that is original. They want to polish off the corners to make them all smooth and mainstream. I think that's Get Smart dvd box set wrong," before adding "There was nothing mainstream about The Stones or The Beatles, who were our big influence queer as folk dvd box set when we started out as ABBA. This way of picking people by audition is very different from how ABBA started out in the music industry.
We grew organically."

The news share from DVDsetshop

frankene

Back to top Go down