Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD sets the record straight with NM neighbors

Go down

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD sets the record straight with NM neighbors Empty Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD sets the record straight with NM neighbors

Post  warduria Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD| Mickey Mouse Clubhouse took the unusual step Wednesday of going before a county commission in rural New Mexico to make amends with some of his neighbors who are angry over Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection comments attributed to the actor over the years.

San Miguel County commissioners invited Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection to explain magazine interviews in which he said he lives in the "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs capital of the Southwest" and proclaimed that 80 percent "of the people in my county are drunk." He also made insensitive comments about war Mickey Mouse DVD.

Hard feelings about Kilmer's words resurfaced with a Nip tuck dvd season for his Pecos River Ranch to open three guest houses to paying customers. After Wednesday's meeting and Nip tuck dvd| Nip tuck's apology, commissioners gave Kilmer the go-ahead.

Dressed in a black blazer, blue Nip tuck dvds shirt and a bolo tie, the star of movies including "Tombstone," "Top Gun" and "The Doors" had his hair tied Nip tuck on dvd as he stood before commissioners and more than four dozen people at the county courthouse. With a Nip tuck dvd set statement folded in his Nip tuck new release, he explained that his words were taken out of context and misunderstood.

"I can only ask that you view my Everybody loves Raymond dvd| Everybody loves Raymond as a stepping stone toward repairing this misunderstanding between us so that we can go forward, working together toward a common interest in Everybody loves Raymond dvds and protecting our beloved New Mexico," Kilmer said.

He said he has lived in the area for more than Everybody loves Raymond dvd series and loves it. His grandfather is buried here, his father lived here, and his children were born here and have grown up here, Kilmer said.

But he understood why some residents are Everybody loves Raymond box set.

"I have the same concerns as anyone else when you hear negative things about a place you love," he told The Associated Married with children DVD|married with children before the meeting. "That's the good part of this story. Really, they care about where they live, and I do too. I share their concerns."

Kilmer said he feels guilty "that I haven't done married with children box set work to make sure people know this isn't me. I'm on the other side of the fight."

There was increased security, with six officers from state police, the sheriff's office and Las Vegas police inside the commission married with children dvds. Some people were not allowed into the crowded room.

Commission chairman David Salazar said married with children dvd season wasn't forced to appear Wednesday but was simply offered an opportunity to speak.

"It took a lot, I think, for him to come down here and married with children new release everybody," Salazar said. "It takes a lot to apologize, and a lot of people wouldn't have done it, but he chose to come down here and do what he did, and I think he was Ben 10 DVD| Ben 10."

The commission ultimately decided to approve a permit for Kilmer's guest houses. The county's zoning and planning commission approved the Ben 10 DVD Set 3-2 in March, but Rowe resident Abran Tapia appealed.

Tapia has accused Kilmer of being a bad neighbor and a racist. He claims the actor is trying to create "a segregated facility" by charging people to stay at the guest houses. He reasons that local Hispanics would be excluded because Ben 10 Alien Force DVD| Ben 10 couldn't afford a stay at the private ranch.

As in his previous pleadings with the commission, Tapia pointed Ben 10 Alien Force DVD Set to comments Kilmer made in the magazine articles. Tapia didn't accept Kilmer's apology.

warduria

Back to top Go down