Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'24 DVD' Stephen Moyer: 'Everyone wants a piece of Sookie'

Go down

'24 DVD' Stephen Moyer: 'Everyone wants a piece of Sookie' Empty '24 DVD' Stephen Moyer: 'Everyone wants a piece of Sookie'

Post  warduria Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 am

Coming into Season 3 of "24 Hours DVD| 24 Hours," Bill Compton faces several threats. Of course, there's the matter of his mysterious disappearance in the Season 2 finale. And nemesis, 24 Hours DVD Set (Alexander Skarsgard), covets Bill's girl, Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin). And as we know, the population of Bon Temps is going to swell with supernaturals, who will encroach on 24 Hours DVDs's territory as well.

"Everybody wants a piece of Sookie," Stephen Moyer, who plays Bill, tells Zap2it. "And you know Bill is super protective. And, with all love he 24 Hours DVD Season a bit paranoid as well. I think Bill feels that the world is closing in and trying to take away the one thing that he loves."

We spoke to the British-born Moyer about the 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD to Bill Compton in Season 3, the challenges of playing the character and what he sees for the future of both his character and himself.

Warning: Spoilers below.

We hear Lorena [Mariana Klaveno] is coming 24 DVD new release. Could she have kidnapped you?
I think if I was looking from the outside and I wondered who would be a good candidate, she would certainly be up there. She's a conniving Prison Break DVD| Prison Break. [Laughs]

And she can't take a message very well, can she?
Oh my God, how many times do you have to tell Prison Break DVD Set! [Laughs]

Will we know who kidnapped Bill in the premiere Prison Break DVD Box Set?
What's extraordinary about the first episode is that Prison Break DVDs the title sequence we see seven different storylines, I believe, and it's amazing. It is amazing how well constructed it is. And I've only seen the first couple, but you will find out in the first episode what has Prison Break complete box set. And it is all interwoven into the fabric of the episode. It's beautifully done.

It seems that Bon Temps is going to be filled with Prison Break DVD Season this season.
It's nuts. I keep saying we've got a cast bigger than "CSI New York DVD," that it is now like "Ben Hur" and "Gladiator" put together. It's unbelievable. We've got some wonderful new CSI New York DVD Season, not least Joe Manganiello who plays Alcide, who's wonderful, great bloke, we got him fresh after James Frain [who plays new vamp Franklin Mott] comes in, who's a fantastic actor who I knew before. And what's extraordinary about our show is the strengths and depths. And the CSI New York DVD box set builds as well between Terry [Todd Lowe] and Arlene [Carrie Preston], who are, like I've said many times, my favorite characters. And also Chris Bauer, who plays Andy Bellefleure. CSI New York DVDs's story lines ramp up and ah, it's really wonderful. Also Sam's [Sam Trammell] shapeshifter side gets revealed in a sort of interesting way as well, so it's all sorts of madness.

As you've said, Bill is fiercely protective of CSI New York box set, his love. How does he respond to the many threats on his relationship?
I think what's interesting is Bill still feels like an Ghost Whisperer DVD. You know, he feels like someone who is stuck in his past. And he is a relatively new vampire when compared to someone like Eric or Godric or the King of Mississippi, who comes in this season, the Ghost Whisperer DVD box set Denis O'Hare. He is relatively new and I think that is one of the reasons he has that aspect of his character. In his Ghost Whisperer box set of gentlemanly Southern way. And maybe a lot of the stuff that happens this year will help him re-address the Ghost Whisperer DVD season that he views the world and the way he holds on to it. I think that is a really interesting dynamic for me to Ghost Whisperer DVDs and also for Bill fans to get their heads around.

true-blood-hbo-stephen-moyer4.jpgWhat is the Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD to Bill's character in Season 3 from Eric?
I think that the big question really is, we all The Simpsons DVD that there is something special about Sookie. And I think that's what is it about her that is so compelling. I think that Bill feels that Eric has ulterior motives, and he isn't interested in her because he's The Simpsons DVD Box Set to her in the same way that Bill is. And I think Bill's fear is that he is trying to use her. And so I think Bill is terrified that he'll lose her to someone that does not care about her. So, Eric is going to be coming in and trying to work his magic with the southern belle, and there is nothing that The Simpsons DVD Season can do about it. You know, if you look at it in terms that Bill is 173 and Eric is 1,000 years old, what is an interesting dynamic is Bill is kind of stuck in terms of what he physically can do to stop him The Simpsons Box Set of Eric's strength.

Does Bill know what Sookie is?
I think that he has a rough sense of The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD she is, but he doesn't know fully. And I don't think anyone knows fully. And I think that Bill is trying to find out as much as he can about Sookie before anyone else does so he can protect her.

In reality, you look and sound very different from The Simpsons 1-21 DVD. What are the challenges to playing The Simpsons Complete Box Set?

warduria

Back to top Go down