Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Carell "Ghost Whisperer DVD" from "The Office" next year

Go down

Steve Carell "Ghost Whisperer DVD" from "The Office" next year Empty Steve Carell "Ghost Whisperer DVD" from "The Office" next year

Post  warduria Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:52 am

Actor Ghost Whisperer DVD is tendering his resignation as the egotistical boss Michael Scott of "Ghost Whisperer DVD box set", and leaving the hit TV comedy show next year.

Carell told Us Magazine that he would be leaving paper company Dunder Mifflin at the end of the upcoming TV season, in Ghost Whisperer box set.

"Yes, it will be my last," Carell, 47, told Ghost Whisperer DVD season while promoting his movie "Despicable Me". "It's the last (season) on my contract, and I want to honor my contract."

Carell, who won a Golden Globe award for his Ghost Whisperer DVDs, said he wanted to spend more time with his wife and two young children.

Carell began playing Michael Scott in 2005 when the Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD of the hit British mockumentary created by Ricky Gervais was launched on Ben 10 DVD| Ben 10.

NBC had no comment on Carell's remarks.

Carell's departure may not mean the end of "Ben 10 DVD Set" however. NBC executives told reporters in May that the network regarded the show as an ensemble piece and that Ben 10 Alien Force DVD| Ben 10 were prepared for a possible departure by Carell.

The actor told Us Magazine he would be sad to leave the comedy Ben 10 Alien Force DVD Set. "These are some of my best friends in the world! But it will be good -- it will be good for everybody," he said.

"The Office" has been one of NBC's 24 Hours DVD| 24 Hours critical hits, winning an Emmy for best comedy series, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for its ensemble cast. The series has also been sold widely 24 1-8 DVD Set.

Rob Lowe is taking on a new role: author.

Publisher Henry Holt and 24 Hours DVDs says it will release the 46-year-old actor's memoir in May 2011.

The actor is handling the writing duties on "24 Hours DVD Season I Only Tell My Friends," which details his experiences as an actor and father.

Holt president Stephen Rubin described Lowe's book as "a 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD meditation on his four decades as an actor."

Lowe became a teen heartthrob in 1983's "24 DVD new release" and has amassed more than three dozen film credits since then.

He is a star of the ABC drama "Prison Break DVD| Prison Break" and recently appeared on the NBC sitcom "Parks and Recreation."

There's no question Melissa Leo is a busy Prison Break DVD Set.

In addition to appearing on the HBO series "Prison Break DVD Box Set," the Oscar nominee for "Frozen River" has no fewer than four films set for release in Prison Break DVDs. That includes "Welcome to the Rileys," which premiered Friday at the L.A. Film Festival.

Leo called in from the New York set of "Prison Break complete box set" to talk about her role in the drama, in which she and James Gandolfini play parents grieving over the loss of their Prison Break DVD Season.

ON HER ROLE:

Leo plays Lois Riley, an CSI NY DVD who has sequestered herself in her Indiana home for eight years, following the death of her daughter.

"My husband Doug, played by the great CSI NY DVD Season, goes to a convention in New Orleans, and I get a phone call he's not coming home. Well, that finally gets me out of the CSI NY DVD box set because I'm not ready to lose my husband."

Once there, she meets Mallory, played by CSI NY DVDs, the teenage stripper Doug has bonded with. "And with her help, Doug and I really learn to reconnect and how important we are in each CSI NY box set's lives. It's a beautiful, grown-up love story."

Director Jake Scott offered Leo the part without an Futurama DVD Box Set, and the actor was intrigued by the opportunity to play someone different from her previous Futurama DVD. "Lois Riley is not somebody we've really seen me play before; she is a very straight, privileged woman in deep pain. Okay, you've seen me play deep pain before, but who she is before her great Futurama DVDs is a type of character who has not been entrusted to me before that phone call from Jake. I was thrilled at the Futurama Box Set to dive into something so Futurama DVD Season, with such confidence with Jake that I could do Futurama 1-5 Box Set."

warduria

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum