Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set' Star Michael C. Hall, Cancer-Free

Go down

'Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set' Star Michael C. Hall, Cancer-Free Empty 'Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set' Star Michael C. Hall, Cancer-Free

Post  warduria Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:16 am

Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set looked happy and healthy at San Diego's Comic-Con this week, appearing in support of the fifth season of 'Dexter.' The 38-year-old star fully recovered from cancer just Medium DVD ago.

Hall's wife, Jennifer Carpenter, called him "incredibly Medium1-6 DVD" when speaking about the battle in an AP interview in April. Hall announced in January that he was in Medium DVD Box Set after being diagnosed with a treatable form of Hodgkin's lymphoma.

"I feel fortunate to have been Medium DVD Season with an imminently treatable and curable condition, and I thank my doctors and nurses for their expertise and Futurama DVD Box Set," Hall said in January.

Throughout his treatment, Hall remained in the Futurama DVD thanks to a busy awards season, during which he received Golden Globe and Screen Futurama DVDs Guild awards for his Futurama Box Set on the critically acclaimed Showtime Futurama DVD Season.

"Bones" star David Boreanaz was sued Thursday for alleged Futurama 1-5 Box Set harassment by a woman who appeared as an extra on the show last year.

Kristina Hagan sued Boreanaz and Ben 10 DVD| Ben 10 Century Fox Television for more than $25,000 on sexual Ben 10 DVD Set and intentional infliction of emotional Ben 10 Alien Force DVD| Ben 10 claims.

Her lawsuit alleges the actor repeatedly tried to Ben 10 Alien Force DVD Set and fondle her after she appeared as an extra on the show in August. It claimed that incidents occurred in several Ben 10 Box Set, including the actor's car.

The suit claims she repeatedly met with the Ben 10 Alien Force Box Set because he promised her a recurring role on the Fox TV series, but that role never developed.

"The allegations concerning any alleged 24 Hours DVD| 24 Hours conduct by David Boreanaz are totally fabricated and absurd," Boreanaz publicist Holly Shakoor said in a statement. "There is no validity to this 24 1-8 DVD Set."

An e-mail message to a 20th Century 24 Hours DVDs publicist was not immediately returned.

Hagan is being represented by 24 Hours DVD Season attorney Gloria Allred, who said her client is "looking forward to her day in 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD."

Fifteen years into her career, reggaeton CSI NY DVD Ivy Queen -- known for her aggressive, ghetto-fabulous style and no-nonsense lyrics delivered in a rich alto -- remains the sole female claiming major status in the male-dominated Latin urban CSI NY DVD Season. She has earned that rank by championing the grievances of the genre's female fan base: Think CSI NY DVD box set serving up a generous helping of dance-ready beats.

"I have a lot of fans with a lot of CSI NY DVDs, and when they see me, they tell me (my music) gives them hope," says the Puerto Rican CSI NY box set (born Martha Ivelisse Pesante). "I've spoken to fans who have been abused by their exes; I've had male fans who can't find jobs because of the way they look, with tattoos and piercings. I always get a lot of CSI NY 1-6 DVD from men; that they love the way I rhyme."

On her latest single, "Ghost Whisperer DVD" (That's How Life Is), Ivy Queen declares to a rival, "The guy you're dating is mine, and you know it, but here's the Ghost Whisperer DVD box set: He's worthless in bed. That's why I'm here to congratulate you for setting me free, I have to confess."

But while Ivy Queen's empowering messages haven't changed much, other things have. With first-week sales of 3,000, according to Nielsen SoundScan, her latest album, "Drama Queen," debuted at No. 3 on Billboard's Top Latin Albums chart on a new label and in a vastly different business climate.

Her last studio album, 2007's "Ghost Whisperer box set," was distributed by Univision Records and has sold 154,000, according to SoundScan. A subsequent live album was distributed by Machete Music and spawned the 2008 hit "Ghost Whisperer DVD season."

Universal's Machete, whose Ghost Whisperer DVDs includes nearly every top Latin urban artist, this year signed Ivy Queen to a "360 agreement," or multiple-rights Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD, in which the artist shares not just revenue from album sales but concert.

warduria

Back to top Go down