Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program

Go down

Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program Empty Chuck: The Sarah Walker Program

Post  wondergirl Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Chuck : The Sarah Walker ProgramBones dvd seasonTRIUMPH!!I think we can all agree—maybe? Bones dvdJust this once?—that Monday night’s episode of Chuck was one of this Bones box setseason’s best. Even those who disagreed with my assessment of last week’s offering buffy the vampire slayer complete series(which stunk) must have noticed “Chuck vs. the Third Phase” Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdwas an encouraging step in the right directionBuffy the Vampire slayer dvd box set.Agent Bartowski: Chuck was sidelined this week, as the gang steppedstargate atlantis dvd into action to rescue him from the clutches of the Belgianstargate atlantis dvd box set. While I’ve enjoyed seeing Chuck’s development as a spysix feet under complete series, I don’t mind the occasional lapse into “Chuck as victim” territoryThe Wire box set. After all, he’s still not 100 percent competent. I thought his dreams were creepy and that they gave us an engagingThe Wire dvd, albeit predictable, look into his psyche: “Flash or become expendableThe Sopranos complete series dvd.” “You want to be a nerd or you want to be a spy?” But as General Beckman reminded him in the enThe Sopranos 1-6 dvd, there’s a place for Charles Carmichael, with or without the intersect.Grade: A-Agent Walker: This episodeThe Sopranos box setwas really more of a showcase for Sarah. Hey, it’s about time. There’s little I enjoy more than watching Sarah take down Boston Legal dvd box setan endless stream of bad guys, especially while delivering lines like, “I’m just a needy, love-crazed girl on a husband hunt … who’s trained in over 200 ways to kill youboston legal dvd 1-5.” I’m not fond of the idea that Sarah, like Chuck, must decide between love and spying. But if this episode reinforced anything, it’s that she can be both. Go ahead and showcase the softer side of SarahSons of anarchy dvd season, Chuck, as long as you’re willing to supply the requisite slo-mo fights, too.Grade: A Agents Casey and GrimesSons of anarchy dvd: With Sarah at the forefront, Casey and Morgan were secondary to the rescue mission. Frankly, I was just glad to see Morgan involvedmonk dvd. He’s definitely the voice of reason in the group—at least, he is when Chuck is M.I.A. He understands Chuck better than anyone else does, including Sarah, and I appreciate that those around him finally seemed to realize is worthmonk dvd 1-8. It was also nice to see a more complicated Casey. He wasn’t willing to let Sarah go off and destroy her career over Chuck, but he knew when to break the rules. This is the kind of balance that’s necessary to keep the characters interesting but still believable.

wondergirl

Back to top Go down