Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'How I Met Your Mother': Jorge Garcia, Nicole Scherzinger talk guest spots

Go down

'How I Met Your Mother': Jorge Garcia, Nicole Scherzinger talk guest spots Empty 'How I Met Your Mother': Jorge Garcia, Nicole Scherzinger talk guest spots

Post  buffyscrubs Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:52 am

Both formerScrubs dvd season "Lost" actorScrubs dvd Jorge GarciaScrubs box set and Nicole ScherzingerHouse MD dvd seasonare each poppingHouse MD dvd box set up on "How I Met Your Mother"House MD dvd later this seasonEntourage dvd season, and they each happenedEntourage dvd to be at the sameEntourage box set "Rocky Horror PictureDexter seasons 1-4 Show" eventDexter box set in Los Angeles to speak withDexter dvd Entertainment WeeklyThe office complete season. Here is whatThe office dvd each star had The office box setto say about their The office box setupcoming part on the The office dvdshow. Garcia: “I can’t say much The office box setabout the episode butShaun The Sheep dvd season I can assure you that I am not theShaun The Sheep dvd mother. It looks like it Shaun The Sheep dvd box setis the Thanksgiving episodencis dvd season. I am not a super ncis dvdvillain. I come in as a friendncis box set of one of the main characters24 dvd season. It was a lot of fun 24 dvdworking with them.” Scherzinger24 box set: “My character’s nameThe dead zone dvd is Jessica Glitterwomen's murder club box set. I am Robin’s best friendThe King of Queens dvd from when sheremington steele dvd was Robin SparklesScrubs Season 9 box set dvd. We had a famous Nip Tuck dvd box setshow in Canada and I blow Nip Tuck dvdback into her life. We just mightNumb3rs dvd season be unearthing another embarrassingNumb3rs dvd box set music video from back in the dayNumb3rs dvd ." Of course, stay tunedstar trek complete series for full coverage of theseweeds 1-5 dvd box set two when the episodes actuallyThe Forgotten dvd air -- you can check out someCharlie and Lola dvd photos of them from the event to the left.

buffyscrubs

Back to top Go down