Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weymouth army wife is Singing for Soldiers

Go down

Weymouth army wife is Singing for Soldiers Empty Weymouth army wife is Singing for Soldiers

Post  buffyscrubs Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 am

ARMY wife Charlotte Aucklandget smart complete series from Weymouth is on the march for the hit parade withget smart dvd a charity single. She is amongget smart dvd box set nine wives, girlfriends and partnersthe west wing complete series in Singing for Soldiers who have just releasedthe west wing dvd a track called The Promisethe west wing dvd box set. The song is aboutBones dvd seasonthe promises a wife or girlfriendBones dvdmakes when their loved ones Bones box setare away from home. Charlotte, buffy the vampire slayer complete series25, of Wey-mouth, said: “I’m really excitedBuffy the Vampire slayer dvd. Everything has gone brilliantlyBuffy the Vampire slayer dvd box setwith the single and it soundsstargate atlantis dvdfabulous. “Our producersstargate atlantis dvd box setwere so talented and really knew whatsix feet under complete seriesthey were doing in the studioThe Wire box set. “When I recorded my part I The Wire dvdwas so scared but once I gotThe Sopranos complete series dvd into it I was so relaxed and sangThe Sopranos Seasons 1-6 dvd box set my little heart outThe Sopranos box set. “We just need everyone to go outBoston Legal dvd box set and buy the single now and get as much supportboston legal Seasons 1-5 dvd box setas possible.” The single was released yesterday Sons of anarchy dvd seasonafter a launch party last week. Charlotte got involved in the project Sons of anarchy dvdthrough her friendship with the otherMonk dvd season wives and girlfriends. Her partner Corporal Gary Hulmonk dvd 1-8 box setl is in the Queen’s Royal Hussars. The pair met when he was stationed atMonk box set Bovington Army base and she was working Mad men dvd seasonin the Clouds Hill pub. Charlotte lost herMad men dvd voice just days before the women were due to sing Mad men dvd box set
at the single launch partyMacGyver complete series on October 15. She said: “I was so worried I wouldn’t be able to sing but I went toMacGyver dvd the doctor and got a miracle spray and I managed to get my voice back. “We sang in front of 100 soldiers and their families.” The song was written MacGyver box setby one of the wives, Stacey Fisher, and all the money raised will bleach box setgo to charities Afghan Heroes and Macmillian Cancer Support. The women bleach dvdperformed at several festivals in Germany over thesix feet under complete seriessummer and said that the reaction people have given them has been fantastic. For the single launch the women had a 1940s-style makeover and posed next to a red London Bus. The single and charity wristbands can be ordered from the Singing for Soldiers website. Plans forsix feet under dvd an Army wives calendar for 2011six feet under dvd box set had to be postponed earlier this month because there weren’t enough people but the group is hoping to have one for 2012. For more information or to buy The Promise, visit dvdscollection.

buffyscrubs

Back to top Go down