Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lohan "Naruto DVD" about going to prison

Go down

Lohan "Naruto DVD" about going to prison Empty Lohan "Naruto DVD" about going to prison

Post  warduria Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:17 am

Lindsay Lohan is "Naruto DVD|Naruto" about going to prison, according to the Mean Girls actress' mother Dina Lohan.

Naruto dvds said the 24-year-old star is "scared to death" about her impending 90-day jail sentence - which she was given on Naruto box set after violating the terms of her probation relating to a 2007 driving under the influence (DUI) charge - and is still hopeful it will be buy Naruto dvd.

Dina said: "Lindsay's scared to Naruto dvd set& It's very difficult, we're not sleeping well, we're not functioning. We cry a lot and we hug a lot. She's petrified, we all are. We're angry. We're disappointed in the Naruto on dvd.

"You know, she's strong, but until someone Naruto new release something as devastating as that... we're going to have to see. God willing, it won't happen. She's a fighter, and until the final result - we're not giving up."

Following her stay in Los Angeles Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set, Judge Marsha Revel has also ordered Lindsay to enter a rehabilitation centre for 90 days within 48 hours of Dragon Ball Z DVD| Dragon Ball Z.

However, Dina is adamant Lindsay is "Dragon Ball Z DVD collection and sober" and doesn't need treatment.

She told upcoming Entertainment Tonight TV Dragon Ball Z DVDs Lindsay Through Her Mother's Eyes: "She did a really stupid thing. Thank God she didn't hurt anyone& I know my daughter is clean and sober today. I know that for a fact. I'm not a Dragon Ball Z complete DVD& and I'm not an attorney. I'm a mother. And I'm sitting here, as a mother, just worried about my child."

Meanwhile, it has emerged Lindsay's Dragon Ball Z DVD set Shawn Chapman Holley - who has represented the actress since she was first arrested in 2007 - has resigned from her case.

The move came shortly after she released a Dragon Ball Z on DVD yesterday admitting she was "disappointed" with the "harsh and unfair" sentence.

Lindsay left her apartment Dragon Ball Z new release for the first time since being sentenced.

She hid under a black beanie hat as she headed out to do some Bleach DVD and Bleach with Eilat Anschel - who is rumoured to be her new girlfriend.

Charlie Sheen's attempt to resolve Bleach DVDs of assaulting his wife ahead of taping for a new season of hit television comedy Two and a Half Men was dealt a Buy Bleach DVD on Friday when his planned court date was delayed three weeks.

Officials in Bleach DVD box set, Colorado said a planned July 12 hearing had been re-scheduled for August the request of Sheen's Bleach DVD set to allow more time for both sides to negotiate a plea bargain.

Sheen's lawyers have been trying since Bleach on DVD to nail down a deal under which the actor would serve 30 days in jail if he pleads guilty to an assault Frasier dvd| Frasier that includes allegations he pulled a knife on his wife Brooke Mueller on Christmas Day and threatened to have her Frasier dvd series.

He had hoped to serve his Frasier complete dvd in the ski resort town and be released in time to start shooting in early August for the new season of Frasier dvd season's Two and a Half Men - the most-watched comedy on US television.

CBS declined to comment on Frasier dvds.

The network negotiated a new contract with Frasier dvd set in May that made him the highest-paid actor on US television with a reported salary of $2.5 million per episode.

The plea deal hit a hurdle in early Frasier on dvd over details of a work release scheme that would have seen Sheen, 44, coach actors at Theatre Aspen by day and return to jail by night.

Sheen is currently free on bail.

warduria

Back to top Go down