Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney dvd

Go down

Disney dvd Empty Disney dvd

Post  snowerx Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:36 pm

I am a great fan and admirer of Walt Disney's 100 Years of Magic 164 Discs DVD Boxset animation. As a child, I would watch the disney cartoon movie of the new generation (starting with The Little Mermaid) religiously and enjoy the songs and characters. As an adult, I appreciate them even more for their moving storylines and deep meanings. Walt Disney's 100 Years dvd box set where Mufasa re-appears in the clouds has been slightly altered though that's not as butchered as the other parts I just mentioned. When Simba falls down in despair and blows away the petals and moss in the wind, they fly to Rafiki. The movement and patterns of that have been re-drawn as well. Supposedly, the Disney team thought these changes would make the IMAX experience better. disney 100 years dvd box set, so I expected to see the movie I grew up watching. Upon seeing both versions, disney cartoon movie So basically everything that you remember about The Lion King is now gone. the Disney team thought these changes would make the IMAX experience better. disney cartoon movie I expected to see the movie I grew up watching. disney cartoon dvd So basically everything that you remember about The Lion King of disney dvd box set is now gone. Despite my increasing worry throughout lost seasons 1-6 dvd boxset, I kept the faith right up until the finale. I will say that "Across the Sea", did almost put the nail in the coffin in lost seasons 1-6 dvd boxset, but I still wanted to believe there would come an "ah ha" moment when lost seasons 1-6 would all tie together. I was even willing to allow a few things unanswered questions or things left open to interpretation, but I never expected them to end lost 1-6 dvd in such a cliché' manner. I also never thought they would end lost 1-6 without telling us what the island was. "A Cork" is not an answer, it's a cop out! I also felt the sideways world ended up being completely useless and I was baffled that our Losties would choose a multi-denomination church, instead of beach, as their final meeting place. Jacob and MIB ultimately, despite a lot of indication that they were, ended up to be of little importance to lost dvd box set. Honestly, as it turned out these fine actors played out to be more filler then storyline. There we were at the end of the road and the whole story of these two is that their non-mother was crazy and one brother flushed the other down the golden island toilet, thus turning him into the smoke monster. Sure everyone guessed it in lost complete series, but at least it would have made all the island nonsensical stuff somewhat believable. The audience could have chalked up the millions of unanswered questions as part of some ultimate soul test.I wanted to just put this up here not as a review of mad men seasons 1-4 dvd boxset because Mad Men is awesome and if you're looking at this you probably you know that. But please if you're new to the show listen to this warning. You MUST watch mad men seasons 1-4 in order to get the most out of every episode. Most television shows I feel you can skip some episodes and still derive a great quantity of joy from subsequent episodes but mad men dvd boxset stands apart. It is a show that I think in such a masterful way build on each previous episode. And if you miss an episode you're going to miss the reasons why certain characters act the way they do, talk the way they do and do the things that they do. For example I missed season two finale the carousel and went on to season three and I was like what the heck is going on I didn't realize it until I finished all of season three and was like something was off the mad men seasons 1-4 seemed a little bit tweaked as they were building on things that I had missed ( it is of note that the carousel was the one of the most amazing season finales that a person could miss but somehow I pulled that off I can be a bonehead sometimes) The excellence continues with this fourth season of mad men 1-4. Matthew Weiner, its creator, was one of the writers on the SOPRANOS. He hovers over every detail of MAD MEN, getting it absolutely right, just as creator David Chase did for the SOPRANOS. The first choice he made mad men 1-4 dvd was absolutely insisting that Jon Hamm had to play the lead. Everyone thought Weiner was crazy insisting on an unknown.

the hills seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
army wives seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set
criminal minds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
desperate housewives seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
the simpsons seasons 1-21 dvd boxset
house md seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
entourage seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
true blood seasons 1-3 dvd boxset
the hills seasons 1-6 dvd boxset