Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law and Order dvd

Go down

Law and Order dvd Empty Law and Order dvd

Post  snowerx Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:09 am

This has been,Law & Order Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD Boxset for more than a decade now, my favorite show on television. The stories of Law & Order Special Victims Unit 1-11 are powerful and they stick with you. Mariska Hargitay and Chris Meloni are the heart of this show. I honestly don't think Law & Order Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 would do as well without them. I would, however, like to see more of Munch and Fin. They seem to have sort of dropped into the background and are only in a few scenes of each episode. I remember earlier seasons when there would be an episode or two (or more) when they were the central characters. The addition of Christine Lahti for the first few episodes of Law & Order Special Victims Unit 1-11 dvd was great. I wasn't sure if I was going to like her, but I was pleasantly surprised. I'm glad she didn't stick around for the entire season though. It was great to see Stephanie March back for several episodes. I wish she was back for good, but the way in which she was written out this time (unlike last time when she was put into the witness protection program) was very well done. Overall, this is definitely one of my favorite seasons of Law & Order Special Victims Unit 1-11. Olivia Benson is my hero. She's tough but vulnerable all at the same time. Law & Order Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 are just as heart-wrenching as they have always been, and this one delves a bit more into the personal lives of the detectives, particularly Stabler. Mischa Barton makes a nice getaway from spoiled rich girl Marissa as a young and overwhelmed mother.
I've watched the whole season of grey's anatomy seasons 1-7 dvd box set on tv and it was just a typical grey's anatomy season. More drama and comedy between the characters, but I see that they have grown a lot since season 1 of grey's anatomy seasons 1-7 dvd box set. The only episode that I loved the grey's anatomy seasons 1-7most was the finale - It was very well acted and intensifying. It was very overwhelming the whole time and I highly recommend that everyone watches grey's anatomy 1-7 dvd - even the non-grey's fan. Very powerful and moving, and very sucessful. Can't wait for the next season. grey's anatomy 1-7 is NOT for the faint of heart. The characters get under your skin and become family. Watching them grow and evolve is like watching your own family grow and evolve. This season was incredible, and I highly recommend it to anyone interesting in some incredible storyline and great acting. Especially the finale... you won't be able to stop talking about it! I have worshiped and adored grey's anatomy dvd box set since the second season. It's been a ritual for me to turn off my phones and other electronic devices to glue myself to the television to watch this tantalizing series unfold. Although the show fell off the track in seasons 3, 4, and to some extent in the early part of grey's anatomy seasons 1-7; I watched every moment of it. The storyline with Izzie was just hard to deal with at times, but i stuck by it. I am so glad I did; the last half of the season was brilliant.

the hills seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
army wives seasons 1-4 dvd boxset
Drop Dead Diva Seasons 1-2 DVD Box Set
criminal minds seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
desperate housewives seasons 1-6 dvd boxset
the simpsons seasons 1-21 dvd boxset
house md seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
entourage seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
Gilmore Girls seasons 1-7 dvd boxset
supernatural seasons 1-5 dvd boxset
true blood seasons 1-3 dvd boxset
the hills seasons 1-6 dvd boxset