Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Golf Clubs - R9 Irons

Go down

Golf Clubs - R9 Irons Empty Golf Clubs - R9 Irons

Post  flower Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Montgomerie started the Golf Clubs final round three shots clear but by the seventh Coltart had drawn level with birdies at the second, fourth and seventh. But Montgomerie stepped up a gear, hitting back immediately with a birdie on the Honma BERES MG802 Irons eighth to give himself some breathing space. Five holes later he was three clear and with his win he earned £250,000 to move to second place in the Volvo Order of Merit with 913,008 euro (£549,832) behind Darren Clarke (1,294,554 euro, £779,607).

Clarke shot an outstanding final round of 66, six under par with an eagle and Callaway X 24 Hot Irons six birdies. “I had a poor finish this morning and birdied neither 17 nor 18. That put my back against the wall. Had I been ten under I would have felt I would have had more of a chance. Today Taylormade 2009 Tour Preferred Irons I just played as well as I could and finished as high as I could.

TaylorMade R9 Irons montgomerie has played fantastic. He knew what he had to do and he did it.”

flower

Back to top Go down