Paradise of DVD Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wire Seasons 1-5 dvd box set

Go down

The Wire Seasons 1-5 dvd box set Empty The Wire Seasons 1-5 dvd box set

Post  Bathery Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:55 am

Star of popular drama series " Dexter" and mad men dvd box set the popularity of the actor Michael C. Hall at the end of last year was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma, and his subsequent time in January this year, south park dvd box setconfirmed he was suffering from this cancer and declared the treatment a doctor will be leaving perfect. prison break dvd box setFortunately, in April, when "double forensic" cast announced Michael C. Hall has recovered the body of the message. the l word dvd box setRecently, the media, Michael bare the heart. He said when he got the diagnosis, he fell into deep confusion, the diagnosis means 38 years old, The Vampire Diaries dvdhe had to face to fight the disease and the fate of cancer, he was very depressed and fear, he was afraid of their own will not live to see 39-year-old, star trek voyager dvd and this age is the age his father died."I think I started from the age of 11, they are often insecure, that year my father died, saw his death, I had this idea:" If I could only live to 39 years old, will that be look like? "

Bathery

Back to top Go down